Sunday, March 8, 2009

i am trying to break your heart

why is that song becoming true? maybe just because i can't stop listening to it.
i'm sorry.


this weekend, would have been perfect, had you not spoken a word to me.
and also, had i not met a boy that looked ex.act.ly. like you. and he was a jerk like you. probably worse. actually, probably not, i'll just always try and downplay how terrible you are. but oh my gosh. why did he even have to cross my eyesight. and oh, the nerve of him to talk to me. for my own sake. he even sounded like you. oh it killed me. it hurt so much. not only that, but just that night smelled how you always did. which i'm not sure how that happens or what it means, but it was torture. today was been a pure battle to speak to you or not. i've lost. just by even thinking of you, i've lost. i always lose.

No comments: